Wi-Fi NOW USA 2019
May 14, 2019 to May 16, 2019
Hyatt Regency Tysons Corner Center
Wi-Fi NOW is the only expo and conference in the world dedicated to Wi-Fi. This May, Wi-Fi Now is bringing together the entire industry for three days of all things Wi-Fi in Washington D.C., USA with a mission to drive the industry forward by sharing the latest business-critical information on Wi-Fi and by connecting our delegates to the global Wi-Fi leaders.
At this year’s Wi-Fi NOW USA, the following themes are highlighted:
- On a mission: More spectrum for Wi-Fi in the 6 GHz band
- Wi-Fi 6: A great leap towards more connectivity everywhere for everyone
- Next-generation Wi-Fi for the hyper-connected Smart Home
- New technology and use cases in 60 GHz unlicensed wireless
- Security, engagement, & monetization: Powering the wireless enterprise
- Wi-Fi IoT: A mass-market opportunity today
- Connecting the unconnected with Wi-Fi & unlicensed bands
- Mobility & convergence for carriers
Come meet us and hear Dr. Jean-Francois Frigon, CTO & Co-Founder of Everest Networks, as he discusses how we’re driving the advancement of Wi-Fi networks at the Wi-Fi NOW in Washington DC. For more info, click here.
Courtesy of Everest Networks, receive a 20% discount on all ticket types using the code below. To buy your discounted ticket click here.