Position: Channel Sales Manager
Rapidly growing startup building a new global company. Great time to join our team and have a real impact as we aggressively expand our reseller account base. Now looking to hire an experienced channel sales professional to help build our channel partner program in the US. Join Everest and reach your highest level of performance.
A typical day as a Channel Sales Manager:
Develops and nurtures strategic/mutually beneficial relationships with partners or with a targeted set of resellers, distributors, Systems Integrators (SIs) and/or Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) plus their ecosystem partners, driving additional revenue with joint sales efforts. Coordinates all company activities with the partner, including; education, marketing, executive briefings, business planning and client engagements. The job focuses on selling to customers, typically through work that occurs outside the company offices.
What is expected:
• Serves as the expert to the partner for more advanced information regarding product, services, software releases, promotions, and configurations.
• Develops new opportunities and communicates sales collateral within their area of focus.
• Supports partners to sell company brand to end customers through joint calls and visits.
• Formulates a clear go-to-market strategy with specific partners to ensure fast execution.
• Works with partners on channel programs to maximize their market coverage and business growth.
• Regular review with channel partners on the execution of sales strategy and pipeline management.
• Achieves sales quota for company's products, services, and software.
• Transactional selling working within a team of professionals; physically visits partner customers at their offices and joins exhibitions / partner open days.
• Influences partners to create and maintain a strong project pipeline to ensure sales targets are met.
• Influences partner business manager and/or end user sales teams on partners' capabilities and merits.
If you have...
• University or Bachelor's degree preferred.
• At least 5 years of selling experience at end user account and channel partner level.
• Experience in education vertical sales for wireless technologies desirable.
• Proven ability to develop excellent relationships, solving partner and customer problems.
• Understanding of the WiFi industry, competing vendors, and the channel, including competitive positioning.
• Understanding of the company's organization & operations, including key business rules, partner segmentation, key programs & initiatives, structure.
• Understanding of company's WiFi products, software, and services. Able to communicate the strengths of the company's offerings, and overcome objections.
• Effectively sells the company's offerings by building strategic relationships with partner contacts; and promoting the company's programs. and offerings.
• Develops account plans with partner to grow the company's share of the business.
• Partners effectively with others to ensure coordinated, efficient account management.
• Understanding of pipeline management basics and ability to explain benefits to partners.
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
Want to know more about Everest? Then let’s stay connected!